Police in North Texas proceed to seek for a number of individuals accused of robbing banks and fuel stations in Tarrant County.
The FBI calls them the “Nation Boy Bandits.” In every case, investigators stated one waited outdoors whereas one of many robbers went inside. In three of the six, a weapon was fired contained in the constructing.
The bandits have been switching up their weapons and getaway automobiles. Safety video exhibits the suspected robber utilizing at the very least three several types of weapons: a revolver-type pistol, a forty five semi-automated handgun, a forty semi-automated handgun, and a 9mm semi-automated handgun.
The “getaway driver” switched from a black Chevy Tahoe with after-market wheels to a Blue Saturn Vue to a Black Dodge Ram pickup with a silver toolbox.
They’re needed in reference to the next robberies:
- June 26 – Valero Fuel Station, 9400 White Settlement Street, Fort Value
- June 29 – First Financial institution of Texas, 301 E State Freeway 114, Grapevine
- July 10 – Pinnacle Financial institution, 4313 Wester Middle Boulevard, Fort Value
- August 2 – Wells Fargo Financial institution, 5322 Blue Mound Street, Fort Value
- August 5 – Chase Financial institution, 4420 Golden Triangle, Fort Value
- September 26 – 7-eleven Fuel Station, 3300 Western Middle, Fort Value
The robbers are described as white males. At the least one among them is roughly 5’10, one hundred eighty kilos with blond hair. They all the time put on black stocking masks utterly overlaying their faces; nevertheless, in a single theft, the highest of the robber’s head was uncovered. Police don’t have an outline of the “getaway driver.”
Investigators hope somebody will rat out the bandits. Crime Stoppers of North Texas is providing a $10,000 reward for info resulting in identification and arrest.
When you have any info, name Crime Stoppers at 1-877-373-TIPS or the FBI Dallas Division at 972-559-5000 or Fort Value at 817-989-3317. You can even submit a tip at: ideas.fbi.gov. Tipsters might stay nameless.