Tucson police are asking the general public for assist figuring out a person linked to fifteen robberies since final month.
In a number of of the robberies, the person has proven a handgun to the victims, and has worn a minimum of two wigs, in response to a Tucson Police Division Fb publish Friday night time.
Police stated the robberies and one tried theft occurred:
- March 12 at Pistacchio Gelato Naturale Italiano, 446 N. Campbell Ave.
- March 22 at Jamba Juice, 2904 N. Campbell Ave.
- March 24 at CVS Pharmacy, 8705 E. Speedway.
- March 24 at Subway, 3827 E. Broadway.
- March 27 at Walgreens, 8730 E. Broadway.
- April 10 at Tazzina Di Gelato, 5410 E. Broadway.
- April 14 at U.S. Financial institution, 6360 E. Golf Hyperlinks Street, inside Safeway.
- April sixteen at Baskin Robbins, 2648 E. Speedway.
- April 18 at Wells Fargo, 7050 E. twenty second St., inside Fry’s.
- April 19 at U.S. Financial institution, 9050 E. Valencia Street, inside Safeway.
- April 20 at Wells Fargo, 5535 E. twenty second St., which was an tried theft.
- April 20 at Chilly Stone Creamery, 5870 E. Broadway.
- April 21 at Washington Federal Credit score Union, 8675 E. Broadway.
The robber, who has been captured on surveillance cameras, is described as white and is between 25 to 35 years previous. He’s about 5 ft eight inches tall to six ft tall. He has a medium construct.
No additional info was launched by police.
Anybody with details about the robber’s id is requested to name 88-CRIME, an nameless tipster hotline.
Contact reporter Carmen Duarte at firstname.lastname@example.org or 573-4104. On Twitter: @cduartestar