Fire burns 112-year-old Westlake District home


Photo by John Schreiber.
Photograph by John Schreiber.

A fireplace broke out Friday within the attic and burned by means of the roof of a vacant 112-yr-previous house present process renovations within the Westlake District, however nobody was injured.

The hearth was reported about three:35 p.m. within the two-story constructing within the 1200 block of South Alvarado Road, Brian Humphrey of the Los Angeles Hearth Division stated.

Eighty firefighters took 39 minutes to knock down the blaze, confining it to the construction’s attic, Humphrey stated.

“Although a damaged pure fuel line that fueled the hearth was found within the attic, the exact explanation for this non-damage hearth has but to be decided,” he stated.

–Metropolis Information Service

>> Need to learn extra tales like this? Get our Free Day by day Newsletters Right here!

&#thirteen;
&#thirteen;



Source link

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *